Thursday, February 25, 2010

First!

It is my firm belief that all individuals who consider themselves 'creative' in any productive fashion also recognize, even if they do not verbally admit, that they are, in at least some very small sense, insane.

I do not consider myself an exception.

This is not my primary blog. That is, at the core, why I consider myself a little nuts for starting it. Historically, I do not 'do well' with more than one 'thing' that serves whatever purpose that 'thing' serves. Let's start with email; until I forced myself to install a second (third if you count MSIE which I don't) browser on my computer, I was horrible at checking my real-name Gmail account... but my Sanna-name Gmail account was always open. I live at my primary journal, but I half-suspect that this blog will not get updated as much as it... deserves? I could also mention the Facebook I never log into... but if I never log in, should I even mention?

Then again, that's what I said about the other one. Three thousand posts later >_> I think I can admit defeat there.

This blog will be where I talk about World of Warcraft. I don't know how many specifying details will be included, as what I plan on talking about won't require specific servername.charname combinations (altho we'll see what ends up happening). Right now I plan on having posts where I talk about my favorite addons and why you should use them, a handful of posts on "I'm 80, now what?", and my very next post is intended to be "What is this RSS stuff and why/how should I use it?".

My main character is a warrior tank (at which I am fairly awesome) who has an arms offspec (at which I am no longer totally fail), on whom I raid. My main alt is a healy priest (at which I feel I am tolerably decent... people don't die too often) who has a shadow offspec (at which I feel I am only not-fail because she has T9 healy gear that lets her do 2k dps), on whom I do not currently raid. I have a nearly-50 shammy (currently enh/healy but I want to switch the enh to ele eventually) who is only being leveled because I'm beginning to want a pocket JC. My professions are Alchemy/Herbing, Tailoring/Mining, and Scribing/Herbing that might be ditched for JC/Mining. I also have a tiny pally, a nameholding warlock, and a fairly-abandoned mage on that same server, and on another server I have a leetle drood, any of which I might level... someday, maybe, probably not. If none of the above things (plus the planned addon posts) interest you or pertain to your playing experience, this blog will probably fall outside your area of giving a crap.

To the rest of you: Welcome! I'll try to not be completely boring ^_^.

-- Sanna
(It is /so/ weird going by that name in relation to Wowcraft stuff... I'm so accustomed to people calling me by my characters' names, haha~)

No comments:

Post a Comment