Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Addons: FactionsFu

Addons: FactionsFu
Current Wowcraft build: 3.3.2.

I like to grind factions (at least on my main). I like to link factions to zones, so any time I'm in Dalaran, I can see my Kirin Tor rep (back in Shattrath, it was Aldor). In Stormwind, I can see my SW city rep. I like to easily see what my faction standing is, displayed clearly and with colors in my ChocolateBar. I like to link my current standing with any given faction into my chatbox with shift-click.

I like FactionsFu.


(A glimpse of my shaman's faction list... as you can see, she is my alllllllllt.)

"But Sanna," you ask, "why are you recommending a Fubar addon when you've already expounded on how dead Fubar is?"

Because I can't freakin' live without this addon. I use Fubar2Broker to make it display on my CB. Elkano, who wrote FactionsFu (Curse has the far more recently updated file), is, in theory, working on an LDB version. But the last timestamp on that was a year ago, and it's in 'alpha' anyway. FactionsFu still works for me. I love it. I'll let you know if it breaks irreparably and what I've found to replace it. But darnit... this addon is just too awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment