Thursday, March 25, 2010

Addons: Teksloot

Addons: Teksloot
Current Wowcraft build: 3.3.3.

I love the Disenchant Roll function. I love it more than I want to spend time saying how much I love it. However. One thing I really wish Blizz would do is disallow Disenchant rolls on BOE Blues and Purples. Drives me NUTS when people DE the BOEs. If it's really that worthless, it's not that hard to find an enchanter to nuke it for you later, and especially in regards to BOE Purples... they're probably not that value-less yet, kthx.

If only there were a way to easily see what's a BOE without having to mouse over the item.

OH WAIT.



Teksloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot (Curse|Wowinterface). Look at that! Nice green letters that say DON'T ROLL DE ON ME, MKAY.

Also, the Teksloot screen footprint is something like 45% of the in-game roll box. You can use the /teksloot command to bring up the little move-me box, so you can put it anywhere you want on your screen. You see how in the picture, both roll boxes are purple? That's because I just happened to screenshot some epic items. Rare items have blue boxes, green items are, well, green.

Tekkub is the shiznit (yes I know that word is so 90s, but I'm in a 'z'-y mood today) and the addons of his I run, I absolutely love. For the record, those are GnomishVendorShrinker, VendorBait and TourGuide (it's up! it's down! it's back! I have no idea what's going on with TG but as of today, it's up on Wowi so get it while you can). I know people who love Cork, I personally haven't tried it yet. I'll make another post on GVS+VB later. I mostly just wanted to get this up here chopchop.

2 comments:

  1. If you don't already have a loot frame addon, I have found that Butsu (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7976-Butsu.html) pairs really well with TeksLoot.

    I stumbled across your blog while looking for a screenshot of GnomishVendorShrinker (tekkub ftw) and it looks really cool! /followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the follow! And Butsu looks pretty neat, I'll definitely have to give it a try. Thanks for the link!

    Epic apologies for taking like 2 months to validate your comment... I'm still getting used to the whole moderate-comments/email/thing/why doesn't Blogger just work like LJ/thing >_>

    ReplyDelete